Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
There are many different types of water damage emergencies. Regardless of the type of damage, water in your home or business, it must be handled in a timely manner to prevent more costly damages. Emergency restoration and mitigation requires a fast response and a well trained, experienced restoration team. Look no further!
Here at SERVPRO of Southern Blair and Bedford County, we have the ability to respond quickly with the necessary equipment to mitigate the water damage no matter how large the loss. We pride ourselves in being "Faster to Any Size Disaster"! Responding quickly to minimize the scope of the damage also allows us to provide the best possible service to our neighbors here in Blair County and Bedford County.
Mold, water and fire damage do not wait for convenient times, and for that reason we remain ready to serve 24/7/365 including all holidays.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (814) 624-9083
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2070 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Southern Blair and Bedford County arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.